Feb 12, 2009

It Was Writen !




"Owners of capital will stimulate the working class to buy more and more expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more expensive credit, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will lead to bankruptcy of banks which will have to be nationalized and the State will have to take the road which will eventually
lead to communism."

Who said that?
















Karl Marx, 1867


That's scary !

3 comments:

7aLeeB KaKaW said...

bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiihhh.. !!!!
jaaaad jaaad ee5ari3 ;s !!!!!!!!

1001Nights said...

Yeah I read this recently I was surprised too. I don't think full fledged communism is anywhere near coming though. Just maybe more regulation - which might be a good thing might be a bad thing in its total effect.

1001Nights said...

ps. word verification can be removed if you go to Settings, Comments and click on No where it says Show word verification for comments. :) Now s'il te plait remove it because i9ara7a y3ill!

Post a Comment